It's All About Me

Hello guys! Welcome to my blog. This is my first experience to write a blog, in this blog I would like to introduce my self and describe my self, so please enjoy it.

My name Kharmelia Sandra Livia but also called Desan. I was born in Bandung on 12th July 2004. I am 15 years old. My mother is Dewi and My Father is Gunawan. I live in Bandung at Taman Cibaduyut Indah Blok M 12. At leisure time, I like to listening to the music and sometimes do a random drawing. I was raised by my parents at Sitimunigar Street which is our large family home, when I was at 9th grade I moved to my current home at TCI.

I was studied at Assalaam islamic primary school, when I was primary school I always had good score and never out from the big 3 in the class. Then, I continued my school at 5 Junior High School. At junior high school I felt many diferences between the students. Students in junior high school have started to make some “gang” in the school. Beside that, I think my enthusiasm to learning has decreased, so my rank dropped but never out of top 10. And now I study at 3 Senior High School, I feel very happy to study there and I still can’t believe I study in the best senior high school in Bandung. In senior high school the students character changed to become more mature, especially in my high school all of the students were given some character education. That’s why all people know that the student of 3 senior high school have good character.

Now we moved to my future goals. I want to continue study in Bandung Institute of Technology and become an engineer. I hope I can study in Civil and Environtment Technology Faculty, and I hope I get an invitation from the faculty. I want to make many buildings in the new capital of Indonesia at the Province of East Kalimantan. After earning a lot of money I want to buy a new house and I want to take my parents to Mecca for become a “Haji” .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Nicos Weg" Film Review

Classification of Rafflesia arnoldii