Congratulations & Compliment

   One day, in the school garden Shila and Kharmelia meet for the first time after the graduation day. They’re a student at the same school.




Shila : Hi! Long time no see, where have you been? You look so different now!
Kharmelia : Hi, thank you! So you too. What a good jacket! Anyway, I went back to my hometown                         in Jakarta for holiday, and you?
Shila : I just stayed at home and do my hobbies such as swimming and playing the instrument like                 guitar.
Kharmelia : Wow! What a talented of you! Maybe you can teach me to play guitar.
Shila : By the way, yesterday I saw your name on the announcement board, congratulation, on                       getting an invitation to ITB.
Kharmelia : Really? OMG, I can't believe it. I haven't checked it yet. Thank you anyway.                                        What about you?
Shila : I am accepted at medical school in Padjajaran University.
Kharmelia : Congratulation! I'm happy to hear that, good luck! Anyway, I have to go now.                                      See you later!
Shila : See you!

video by: 
-Kharmelia Sandra L(19)
-Shila Huga S.B (32)
X MIPA 3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Nicos Weg" Film Review

Classification of Rafflesia arnoldii