My Last Holiday

JAKARTA

Hello guys ! How are you?
Yesterday, we started to school again because the holiday session have done. So, in this blog I want to tell you about my holiday experience. I wish you all as the readers can enjoy my holiday experience.

Saturday, 19 Desember 2019 my mom went to school to took my study result in semester 1. I could not went to school with her because I have to joined a sport competition at Lapang Bali, that called Dewa Athena. My mom called me by phone and I was very surprised to hear my study result. Alhamdulillah, I got good result in semester 1. My parents very proud of me and they told me to study harder, so my study result for semester 2 can increase.

My parents told me about holiday, we discussed about the holiday and we choose Jakarta for holiday. My father booked 3 tickets for me, my father, and my mother. We went to Jakarta by train. On Saturday, 28 Desember 2019 we went to Jakarta. We have to arrived at Bandung Station at 06.00 because the train will leave the station at 06.45, but the train was delay because there is no signal to connected station with the train. So, we went to Jakarta at 08.45 and arrived in Jakarta at 11.15.

I was very happy because I have not went to somewhere by train before. I was very enjoyed this long trip. During the trip, I amazed by the beautiful green view because in that area still had many big plants and also the green rice field too. In the train I stared and enjoyed the view until I felt sleepy and I slept then. I woke up and my mom told me we will arrive soon at Gambir Station. We arrived at Gambis Station properly at 11.15. After we arrived at Gambir Station, we booked a gocar and we went to Grand Indonesia. The traffic situation of Central Jakarta was quiet so we can arrived at Grand Indonesia faster. When we arrived at Grand Indonesia we headed straight to Typo (the name of pencils case brand) and I bought a pencil case. After that, we ate at Marugame Udon, we choose same menu which is Niku Udon. After we finished our lunch we went to Plaza Indonesia across Grand Indonesia. We went to Plaza Indonesia on foot so we can took many photos there. We arrived at Plaza Indonesia but we are not too long there because we must to went to Gambir Station again at 16.45. The train will arrived at Gambir Station at 17.45 the train will leave the station at 19.00. We ordered gocar to went to Gambir Station again. At Gambir Station we waited the train while we ate at Hokben. The train arrived at Gambir Station and we back to Bandung at 23.15.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Nicos Weg" Film Review

Classification of Rafflesia arnoldii