Recommendation Letter

From,

Kharmelia Sandra Livia
Counsellor Teacher of SMAN 3 Bandung
Belitung Street No. 8

To,

Aisyah Najma Agrina
Head Committe of BUSS Scholarship
Diponegoro Street No. 12

26 October 2020

Subject : Reference letter for scholarship

Dear Scholarship Committee,

I am writing this letter to introduce and recommend Shila Huga for the BUSS Scholarship. Currently, I am her Counsellor Teacher at SMAN 3 Bandung and have the opportunity to work closely with her on various school program. From the first day I met her, Shila impressed me with her attitude to learn different concepts in and out of the classroom. Shila's ability to conceptualize academic assignments and bring inovation to problem solving. Her criticism mind is her key area of interest.

It is my personal opinion that based on Shila's best qualities, she is the right candidate for your scholarship which normally should go to the student that possesses the highest academic and leadership potentials among the aplicants. I replicate with all sense of responsibility that Shila is the best of all this qualities. I would also like to bring to your knowledge that my student was good speaker at this year's end of academic year event. Not only was she is the class choice for the speaker, but she was good at organizing the event. Shila also has an excellent academic record which is a testimony of her diligence in school work. 

Finally, allow me to say that Shila is a mature, intelligent, and goal-oriented young lady, who in my proffesional estimation will be a valued addition to your community. I support Shila for this scholarship without any reservation. If you need any further information don't hestitate to contact me at desanlivia1207@gmail.com.

With my best regards,

Sincerely,

Kharmelia Sandra Livia.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Nicos Weg" Film Review

Classification of Rafflesia arnoldii